Martes, Hulyo 17, 2012

Prosti-Nene Encounter Round 2




She was looking at me in the most curious way. 


Then a pair of red thingies was slowly working its way towards my virginal lips.

I was in a blur. 

Everything went slow motion.

I was asking myself... 

"Should I kiss her? 

Is it safe? 

She'll be my first kiss!!!! 

Ohh myy god!!!!???"

There was heat.

I could sense the energy coming from her lips and jumping towards my own.

Then a wet sensation overflowed.

Pushing my lips open, is a wet, soft, tender creature.

It was gentle but wild.

It conquered my first barrier, but was partially blocked by my pearly white mouth guards.

But they didn't stand a chance against THE CREATURE!

I was captured!

My own helpless wet pet was apprehended by the alien conqueror. 

She pushed me slowly and said, "Sarap ng lips at dila mo. Parang marshmallow."



to be continued....

2 komento: