Miyerkules, Hulyo 25, 2012

Prosti-Nene Encounter Round 3!




(Prunes)
VS

(Raisins)

Marshmallow??? 


Gurl? As far as I can remember, marshmallows are suppose to be dry...

Bitch please... (hahaha!!!)

"Alam mo. Di kami humahalik talaga sa guest.

Pero ciempre may exemptions." 

She uttered those words, then softy and teasingly punched my baby pecks.

"So swerte pala ako?"

Ooomaaayygaawwddd... did I just say that???

"Naman!

Ang bango bango mo!

Nakakagigil!!!"

She attacked me again... 

This time she's more aggressive.

Oh god! I wish she'd unbottom unbutton my shirt with care.

I don't want to stitch it back later!!! (hehe beki mode!)

I tried to distract her.

I reached for her boobies!

I pulled her blouse up, and viola!

Hello AREOLAS!!!!

Her breast cup size was smaller than my hands (huh?).

Cup A+ perhaps???

But damn!

Those nipples are huge! 

She felt excited.

I felt curious... 

So this is how these boobies look like up close!

...this is how they feel!

...this is how they smell???...

Wait a minute I got a little to carried away here! 
(Butch!?)

...this is how they feel between my lips??!!

...this is how they feel using my warm, moist tongue??!!

(Butch!!!!!!!)

I thought I got the upper hand

When she suddenly dived, tongue first, unto my never been touched! never been licked! never been kissed body!

"Ang bango bango mo!"

And down she goes... deeper.. deeper.. and deeper.

Then...

Click!

My pants are now unbuttoned!



To be continued...







3 komento: